You do not have to be a Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal or Maria Sharapova to suffer from tennis elbow. Although this affects mostly tennis players (about 50% of all players), it can also strike us, ordinary Joe’s. This is to say that you can either be one of the top personalities of high-stake, high-prize, high-profile tennis tournaments and invitationals or a simpleton, you will still benefit greatly from “The Tennis Elbow Solution”.
“The Tennis Elbow Solution” is a 7-sectioned e-book that clearly presents a powerful tested physical therapy program that gets rid of your elbow pain in 30 days or less and keeps it at bay. It comes with a video guide and a step-by-step instruction on how to recognize your type of tennis elbow, taking deliberate and exact curative moves to get that deplorable pain out of the way for good.
What is tennis elbow? How do I know if I have got it or not?
In simple terms, tennis elbow is used in reference to a condition that occurs because of excessive use of muscles in your arm, forearm and hands. When these muscles are overused or utilized in extreme ways, they generally result in a nagging and for some people, constant pain.
The term itself, “tennis elbow” came into popular use because for some tennis players, this has become an on-and-off problem after a few tournaments or even training. In fact, occasions have been reported where professional tennis players in the critical stages of sports tournaments had to quit due to the unbearable pain of tennis elbow.
People in the medical field would usually refer to this condition as lateral epicondylitis because it is in the area of lateral epicondyle where the pain is felt. This is the area in the lower, outer bone part in your upper arm. If you are not into much tennis, the pain may happen when you use your wrist and forearm as in turning door or cabinet knobs as well as handling or opening bottles and jars.
In general, twisting movements that require some muscle exertion of the arm can cause pain that may travel down from your elbow all the way down to your wrists. At times, it may even affect your grip that you are unable to hold items firmly such as coffee cup or knife or fork when dining. At other times, stiffness of the affected arm may be experienced.
Signs And Symptoms Of Tennis Elbow
As described in “The Tennis Elbow Solution” you will know that you have got this condition when you see or feel the following tell-tale signs:
- A sudden occurrence of pain that gradually increases around the outside of your elbow. If you are right-handed, this may happen on your right elbow. If your master hand is left hand, then the pain will usually be on your left elbow.
- The pain worsens when you are squeezing, pressing objects, simply shaking hands or making high fives.
- A certain pain you feel with any twisting movement that involves some force from the wrist as in lifting some items, brushing your teeth or opening jars and handling simple utensils.
Who Are Likely To Get Tennis Elbow?
The Tennis Elbow Solution provides us a clear picture that it is a non-discriminating condition and can strike anyone of any age. It has been observed however, to affect mostly adults within the age range of 30-55 and more likely to occur among men than women.
Though it may seems to affect tennis players in most cases, but that does not mean that by avoiding this sport, the chance of getting tennis elbow is zero. In fact, other sports enthusiasts and persons who are into various work activities or leisure that require repetitive movements of the arm, wrist or hand muscles, especially so when it has to do with gripping or holding things tightly like bowlers, jai-alai players, golfers and horse-riding polo players can also be affected by this condition.
In addition, it is also known to affect gardeners and landscapers, carpenters, mechanics and even home or office cleaners who have to handle vacuum cleaners, sweepers, scrubbers and other house-cleaning machines. In some cases, it also occurs among those who have weak or unfit forearm muscles and who, inadvertently just suddenly decides to do some heavy work or sports activity in which they do not perform regularly do.
An example of this would be someone who just ups and goes playing some tennis for hours or engages in an all-day carpentry work. They would tend to overdo these activities without realizing they may actually injure and harm the tendons in their arms leading to tennis elbow.
Sometimes, it is not easy to pin point its source as symptoms may simply develop with no apparent reason. Otherwise, it can also due to previously overusing of muscles around the elbow area that might have done harm to the forearm unknowingly.
What Causes Tennis Elbow?
We all have tendons around our forearm muscles that are attached to the bone in our elbows. This is where the site of the pain usually happens. When any of these tendons gets injured or torn, or any injuries that causes inflammation, scarring or some irritation, then you are said to suffer from tennis elbow.
In short, as in what “The Tennis Elbow Solution” presents, injuries to these tendons resulting from over-use of your forearm muscles with heavy, gripping work, sports activity having to do with repetitive wringing, tight-holding, swinging of playing tools like rackets or ping-pong paddles, will mostly lead to tennis elbow.
How Is Tennis Elbow Diagnosed?
Blood tests and other fancy medical procedures are not used in diagnosing tennis elbow since these are unable to diagnose the condition. X-rays are also very seldom used for the same reason. Mostly, tennis elbow is diagnosed by medical practitioners by discerning how a sufferer would describe the pain and through a thorough physical examination of the affected area, closely on the look-out for swellings or discolorations.
Sometimes, your doctor might ask you to move your wrists in certain directions and simply observe if you get to feel any kind of pain. At other times, your doctor might put some gentle pressure on your elbows or wrists and watch your reaction. Therefore, in reality, you get to be diagnosed for tennis elbow with the doctor’s simple observation and physical examination of your elbows rather than running any kind of tests.
Take note that a lot of other causes can lead to pain and aches around the elbow area. So it makes practical sense to see your doctor for a proper diagnosis and for the appropriate prescription of medications or physiotherapy.
The Traditional Approach In Treating Tennis Elbow
What has been handed down through the years as common and traditional treatment of tennis elbow is through medical means. These may come in the form of a recommended physical therapy, some medications, to get the tendons rested or to have the forearm braced. Most times though, simple application of anti-inflammatory creams or topical cortisone ointments and gels are prescribed by doctors and health professionals. Surgery or “opening up” the affected area is very rarely suggested unless the situation is really, exceptionally critical.
Depending on your age, the medicine you may be currently taking for other health problems and your medical history, will determine your family doctor’s prescribed medications or recommended physiotherapy program. The other factors that may come into play are the severity of the pain in your elbow and your over-all health condition.
What “The Tennis Elbow Solution” Can Do For You
“The Tennis Elbow Solution” is a tried and tested therapeutic program that has helped thousands of people eliminate their tennis elbow pain fast. Himself, a former tennis elbow sufferer, Todd Scott developed this easy, step-by-step guide after delving into years of painstaking research and understanding the workings of a tennis elbow pain.
With his learning and extensive experience from this condition, he is able to sift through his personal data and organize a set of powerfully effective treatments that work wonders and truly helps you to declare “Good riddance!” to tennis elbow.
This Tennis Elbow Solution is an unique elbow pain program that offers information in a crystal clear and easy-to-grasp guide. It provides a better understanding of tennis elbow pain and how you can combat this scourge successfully through a set of simple sessions and new, revolutionary medications that will keep the pain away for good.
Who Should Tried This 100% Proven Elbow Pain Relief System?
- If you have tried to treat your elbow pain for quite some time and have not see any results till now, this is the best cure you are searching for.
- If you have spent most of your precious time and money on visits to a physical therapist and the pain is STILL there, this is a cost-savings solution for you.
- If you have tried those painful cortisone injections and the irritating elbow pain is still there, this is a perfect elbow pain relief formula for you.
- If you are thinking to opt a SURGERY to fix your elbow pain, consider trying this effective program first. And who knows, may be your condition is not as bad as what you thought.
- With its 60 days and 100% money back guarantee PROMISE as well as at a low price of $57.77, it is either you get your elbow pain cure in 30 days or get a full refund, absolutely this is a no-risk program for you!
- The program has been tried, tested and proven to work for thousands of tennis elbow sufferers.
- No special place or special tools requited to do the sessions. You can do them in your own place.
- The titles of the 7 sections of the book alone (which all comes with the purchase) should give you an idea of the values you’ll get:
- An Answer to tennis Elbow in 30 days or less
- How To cure Tennis Elbow by Breaking All The Rules
- The Tennis Elbow Exercises – Video Guide
- The Tennis Elbow Stretches – Video instructions
- The 6-Phase Progression to Treat Tennis Elbow
- The 30-day Tennis Elbow Solution
- The 3 Unique Tools to Beat the Socks Off Tennis Elbow – Video Program
- All its contents are written in simple, easy-to-understand English and common people just like you and me.
- The purchase price is reasonable and affordable which would probably save you some money versus consultations with your doctor.
- There is a call center available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you need further advice or assistance.
- A full money-back guarantee within 60 days from purchase.
- A guy named Jonathan said he was searching the internet to get help for his lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow), came across tips 1 and 2 from Youtube. He follow closely to the tips and achieve pain relief immediately.
- Another guy was thanking Todd Scott for putting together the program. He said he started doing the exercises and the pain was almost gone after 2 days.
- Still another guy was saying it felt good to wake up without pain in his elbow. Within 30 days his tennis elbow was completely gone after he had purchased and try the simple solutions.
- One man was being appreciative of Todd Scott and was happily informing him that the elbow pain had totally disappeared.
- There was another guy who wrote to the author describing how he had been throwing ball to his dog at the beach a week before and woke up during the night with pain in his elbow. He tried Todd Scott’s program in the afternoon and the pain disappeared.
- Somebody from Mumbai, India wrote to the author and thanked him for the great exercises tips mentioned in the program which helped him get rid of his tennis elbow pain.
These are just excerpts from the numerous positive letters and favorable comments received by Todd Scott. Todd, the author and himself, one-time sufferer of tennis elbow, through persistence and a desire to help others, dug deeply into research and personal experience to come out with this cure- program which has made “The Tennis Elbow Solution” a true winner against elbow pain.Still have doubts? Still have questions? Still have hesitations? Well, this is common since there are so many others that promise cure for tennis elbow pain. So what is so special about this?
Therefore, if you want more information and other miracle results which others had experienced, visit the official site now.