Are you experiencing frequent joint pain and is constantly in search of the best joint pain supplements? However, the fact is when you are out in the pharmacy stores or supermarkets, you are totally in a lost of which supplements to opt for. Perhaps, you have even tried some of the supplements which are greatly recommended from TV commercials, sales promoters at the pharmacy store and brochures in your letterbox. Yet, none of these have proven effective for you.
So which joint pain supplements is consider the BEST in the market? In reality, there is no such “miracle” supplements that can really provide relief to your joint pain instantly which are promised by most advertisers. However, a good supplement should contain ingredients that promote strengthening, rebuilding and repair of the joint cartilage as well as the muscles that surround the joint. Ultimately, the aim is not just to relieve joint pain but also helps to reduce the degree of joint inflammation (as in the case of rheumatoid arthritis), reduce swelling, improved mobility and flexibility of the joints.
As such, to address your concerns on which is the ideal joint pain supplements to get, Joint Essential has select 6 of these joint pain supplements which have good reviews or testimonials from patients who have personally tried and achieve good results. Do note that the order does not relate to any rankings of these recommended joint pain supplements.
3 Most Important Ingredients Of A Good Joint Supplement
First and foremost, glucosamine is an important component of cartilage, synovial fluid and mucous membranes. It is usually extracted from the exoskeletons of crabs, lobsters and other sea creatures. Many studies have shown that glucosame is necessary in rebuilding joint cartilage and promotes blood circulation to the joints. Besides, it is also effective in relieving joint pain.
Chondroitin is another important component of cartilage. Though it can be manufactured in a laboratory, those best joint supplements in the market adopts a natural approach by extracting from shark or cow cartilage. It helps to provide lubrication for joint movements by drawing liquid into joint spaces. On top of that, it also promotes the production of new cartilage and prevent the loss of cartilage.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) has been viewed as an effective treatment for osteoarthritis from several clinical trials. It helps to provide sulfer which many of us maybe lacking in from our daily diet. Besides, it promotes flexible and healthy ligaments as well.
Joint Supplement #1: Supple Glucosamine Chondroitin Joint
- Glucosamine 1500 mg shellfish-free American-made glucosamine: A form of natural amino sugar that repairs joint cartilage and soothe aching joints.
- Chondroitin sulfate 1200 mg Bioberica CSb chondroitin: Natural complex carbohydrate that retain water in cartilage, thereby promoting smooth joint movements.
- Vitamin C 120 mg: Helps in the formation of proteoglycans and collagen (major components of cartilage). Also serve as an antioxidant to neutralize destructive free radicals.
- Vitamin D 1000 IU: It enhances bone strength and is associated with joint structure preservation.
- Vitamin E 8 IU: It maintains and stabilizes cell membranes against free radicals. Studies have shown that it is also effective in promoting joint mobility and reduced joint discomfort.
- Vitamin B: Plays an indirect role in boosting immunity and promotes energy production at the cellular level.
- Rebaudioside, a pure extract from the plant stevia rebaudiana: Helps avoid elevations in blood sugar levels and provide sweetness.
- Delivers the full pharmaceutical strength 1,500 mg glucosamine and 1,200 mg bovine chondroitin in each daily serving. This helps to repair cartilage and protect joint structure.
- It eliminates joint discomfort and maximizes mobility.
- Contains no artificial preservatives, no artificial sweeteners.
- Comes in both liquid or powder form.
Joint Supplement #2: Move Free
- Glucosamine and chondroitin: Helps to protect and provide lubrication to the joints.
- Hyaluronic acid: It is generally used to treat osteoarthritis patients as it is especially effective in reducing joint pain and stiffness. In fact, it is an ideal substance when comes to cushioning and lubrication of the joints.
- Uniflex: This component is found naturally in fruits or vegetables which protects and comforts the joints. It have been patent as well as clinically tested.
- Methylsufonylmethane (MSM): It supplies the body with organic sulfur which helps to support in the maintenance of joint cartilage.
- Vitamin D: This is an essential component that promotes strong bone health and muscles around the joints.
- It is exclusively formulated with the above mentioned ingredients that provide solutions to specific needs of the joints.
- Besides easing joint pain and stiffness, it also provide support for healthy joints and strong bone health.
- Not only does it repair cartilage, but it rebuild and helps to maintain joint strength and flexibility.
Joint Supplement #3: Synotrex
- Glucosamine Sulfate: Most recognized ingredients for joint pain treatments. In fact, it is formulated by Synotrex in therapeutic doses which prevent the further degeneration of existing cartilage. Besides, it helps to regenerate healthy new cartilage in the body’s joints.
- Chondroitin: This works in combination with glucosamine, thereby providing effective pain relief for people who are suffering from joint problems.
- SAM-e: It is used to treat depression traditionally. Recently, it has shown that it provide relief for the pain caused by lessened mobility triggered by joint pain. In addition, it helps promote sulfur in the joints in the body, which works to reduce pain and increases the production of collagen (natural compound that reduces friction that can cause extreme joint discomfort).
- Turmeric: This is a well-known natural component that helps to reduce inflammation and mild joint pain. By using a special blend of turmeric to enhance its formula’s effectiveness, it is able to reduce the pain and inflammation associated with various types of joint problems.
- Vitamins A, C and E: These essential vitamins encouraged cell regeneration, reduce joints degeneration and provide a healthy environment for treating joint issues.
- Synotrex adopts all natural, chemical-free ingredients to provide maximum relief for joint pain.
- Can be used as a preventive solution for those people who are experiencing early signs of joint problems.
- No prescription are required as it can be ordered online from the comfort of your home.
- The ingredients are all FDA-compliant.
- Unlike some of the other joint pain supplements in the market, Synotrex does not comes with any side-effects since all it ingredients are all natural.
- Surprisingly, Synotrex has shown to enhance the benefits of other medications, thereby improving a person’s success in battling joint pain or problems drastically.
- Synotrex is backed up by a complete, 90-day money back guarantee.
Joint Supplement #4: Doctor’s Best Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM
- Pure glucosamine sulfate: This is extracted from chitin, a long-chain polymer consisting of many glucosamine molecules linked together. Then it is purified, sulfated and stabilized with potassium chloride. The final process involves removing residues of protein and impurities which yield pure glucosamine sulfate.
- Chondroitin sulfate: This is a chemical found in the cartilage of all joints in the body. Chondroitin sulfate is manufactured from bovine cartilage with a purity of 90 percent or greater under stringent quality assurance testing.
- MSM: It is an excellent dietary source of bioavailable organic sulfur. Doctor’s Best MSM features OptiMSM, a highly purified form (99.9% pure) of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). A four-stage process is used to separate impurities including heavy metals and other contaminants and is 99.9% pure MSM. Each batch exceeds the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) monograph standards for MSM and is validated by testing in independent laboratories.
- Contains sodium-free potassium stabilized glucosamine sulfate, bovine chondroitin sulfate and pure MSM. (OptiMSM).
- Provide good support to joint structure, functionality and comfortableness.
- Helps builds cushy cartilage which acts as shock absorber for joints.
- Can be taken as a dietary supplement (2 capsules twice daily, with or without food). Each serving 750mg of glucosamine sulfate, 600mg of chondroitin sulfate, and 500mg of MSM.
Joint Supplement #5: Joint Advance
- Chondroitin: Typically, this is a main component of the cartilage in our body. In fact, it helps to stop aggressive enzymes from destroying the cartilage over time. Besides, this is commonly used to treat osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- MSM: This stuff is sulfur, plain and simple. It allows your body to expel toxins much easier by making the cell walls in your body “softer” (or more permeable).
- Glucosamine: This is an essential component that lubricates and keeps your joints moving smoothly. It is sourced from crustaceans and commonly used to treat osteoarthritis.
- Vitamin C, ginger, and white willow bark: Support and improve overall general good health.
- Contains natural joint ingredients that is FDA-approved and clinically proven to work.
- Safe and effective to consume.
- Promotes healthy joints and mobility.
- Comes with a 90 day return policy.
Joint Supplement #6: Joint Relief Solution
- Glucosamine 2Kcl (glucosamine Sulphate): Most commonly used joint care ingredients which has been scientifically proven to improve joint mobility and reduce joint pain.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: Typically, glucosamine goes hand in hand with chondroitin (formed from glucosamine molecules). It provide cushion and lubrication of the joints.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): This is an organic source of body sulfur, an antioxidant mineral agent as well as the main component of cartilage. It promotes repair and rebuilding the cartilage, thereby strengthening the joints.
- Boswellia Serrata (known as shallaki): It helps to promote circulation and mobility in joints. Besides it also has pain killing properties which help is effective in relieving joint pain.
- Formulated from 100% natural ingredients extracted from both animals and plants.
- Does not contain NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) which can cause gastrointestinal bleeding when used for a prolonged period.
- Does not react with any other medications.
- Effective in relieving joint pain.
- Promotes healthy joints and reduce the degree of cartilage loss.
Other than just relieving joint pain, the above 6 best joint supplements are also beneficial for arthritis patients since they promote joint health and the production of new cartilage. However, that does not mean that these are the only choices when it comes to joint supplements. These are greatly recommended since they are clinically tested and proven to be effective, support by many testimonials by people who have tried them.
If you preferred to research your choice of best joint supplements, opt for those which are formulated with quality ingredients and check carefully under the ingredients label. The most important thing is do not trust those who claimed to achieve quick results. Generally, it will takes a few days and even up to several weeks before you can feel the improvements or results if you are using the genuine and reputable best joint supplements.